§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 2. DEFINITIONS
The terms used in this document mean:
- Controller – Firma Bracia Urbanek Andrzej i Jacek Urbanek Spółka Jawna, with its registered office in Łowicz, at ul. Katarzynów 59, which is entered into the National Court Register under the registration number 0000024825, TIN: 834-00-04-202;
- Website – the website of the Pan Pomidor brand, which is accessible via the Internet from the domain www.panpomidor.com;
- Webpage – the webpage at www.panpomidor.com and all its subpages;
- Parties – the Administrator and the User;
- User – a natural person who uses the Website and provides his personal data in it.
§ 3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Controller is the personal data controller in the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- The use of the Website requires the User to provide his own personal details.
- The controller obtains and processes the following personal data:
- forename and surname;
- e-mail address;
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of contacting and providing answers to questions (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) – if the User uses the contact form. In this respect the personal data will be processed for the period required for the Controller to establish contact and provide responses.
- If the User subscribes to the newsletter, personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). The personal data is provided voluntarily for this purpose, although the failure to provide it makes it impossible to receive messages from the Controller. Personal data will be kept for the period up to the date on which the User subscribes to the newsletter.
- Personal data will only be provided to the Controller’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers, marketing and analysis service providers (in the case of subscribing to the newsletter).
- Personal data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Profiling will have the objective of enabling the preparation of the best, personalized offering and dedicated advertisements.
§ 4. THE USER’S RIGHTS
- In the event of a change of personal data, the User should update them in the User Profile.
- The User has the right to request access to, the rectification, deletion and the restriction of processing of his personal data. Furthermore, the User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, the right to transfer the data and the right to object to the processing of his personal data.
- The User has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, although the lack of consent to the processing of the data prevents the use of the Website.
- The Controller may refuse to delete the User’s personal data if the personal data must be retained as a result of an obligation imposed on the Controller by law.
§ 5. DATA ENCRYPTION
- The Controller undertakes to encrypt data transmission to secure the User’s data stored in the system.
- All the User’s connections to the Website are encrypted and confidential.
§ 6. TECHNICAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Controller uses all technical and organizational methods to ensure that the User’s personal data is secure and to protect it against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on servers with a high level of security, with appropriate security measures that satisfy the requirements of Polish law.
- The Controller undertakes to keep a security copy containing the User’s personal data.
- The data that is entrusted is stored on top-class hardware and servers in appropriately secured information storage centres, to which only authorized personnel have access.
- The Controller performs activities related to personal data processing respecting all legal and technical requirements imposed on it by the personal data protection regulations.
§ 7. COOKIES POLICY
- The Website uses two types of cookies: ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies. ‘Session’ cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until he logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). ‘Persistent’ cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- We use the following types of Cookies in the Website:
- ‘Necessary’ – they enable the use of services available in the Website, e.g., they are used to support user authorization;
- ‘Security’ – they ensure security, e.g. they are used to detect fraud with regard to the use of the Website;
- ‘Performance’ – they allow the collection of information about the method of use of the Website;
- ‘Functional’ – they allow the settings chosen by the User to be remembered and the User interface to be personalized, e.g. in terms of the User’s selected language or region, the font size, the appearance of the Website, etc.;
- ‘Advertising’ – they enable the provision of advertising content to Users which is better tailored to their interests;
- ‘Integrative’ – they are related to the third party services used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics.
- The settings of the cookies can be changed in the web browser. The lack of change of these settings means the acceptance of the cookies used here.
§ 8. LOGS
- We store HTTP enquiries sent to our server (server logs), as do most websites. As a result, we store:
- IP addresses from which users browse the content of our website;
- the time of receipt of the enquiry;
- the time the response is sent;
- name of the client’s station – identification via the HTTP protocol;
- information about errors that took place during the execution of HTTP transactions;
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link);
- information about the user’s browser.
- Data stored in logs, the data is only used for administering the Website.
- The logs collected are stored indefinitely as auxiliary materials used for administering the Website. Information contained in them is not disclosed to anyone except the personnel authorized to administer the Website. Logs can be generated on the basis of log files which assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify the website’s visitors.
§ 9. CONTACT
- The User may contact the Controller at any time to obtain information on whether and how the Controller uses his personal data.
- The User may also approach the Controller to request the removal of his personal data in whole or in a specific part.
- The Controller may be contacted by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org